INFORMATION AND FORMS
- VAO Information Booklet
- Application for Membership
- 2012-13 Board Member Nomination Form
- Board Position Descriptions
- Volunteer Ambos - an asset to our health system (DHHS Secretary, Dave Roberts, meets the volunteers on Bruny Island)
- Hero - an over-used four-letter word? (Dianne Coon reflects on the real meaning of Emergency Service heroes)
- CURRENT DRAFT Volunteer Unit Financial Management Policy< - for consultation/comment
- Previous draft Volunteer Unit Financial Management Policy<
- Articles of Incorporation< - as updated at the AGM in November 2010
- Support Policy -- Guidelines for Association support for units who wish to apply for funds and grants
- Minutes of Annual General Meeting in November 2010 at Coles Bay.
- Minutes of Annual General Meeting in November 2009 at Gum Leaves (Swansea).
- Minutes of General Meeting in May 2009.
- Minutes of Annual General Meeting in November 2008 at The Lea (Hobart).
- Minutes of General Meeting in November 2008.
- President's Annual Report for 2007/08
- Annual Financial Report for 2007/08
- "Ambulance 2020" submission to the Tasmanian Government
- Report on the Queensland user-pays system
- Speech given by Dianne Coon (VAOAT) at the Ambulance 2020 Forum
- The Cost of Volunteering (AEMVF)
- The Bushfire CRC Volunteerism Project Bushfire CRC Fire Note Number 11 (detailing how CFA used CRC research to inform its 2006 recruitment campaign, specially to target younger volunteers).